Jump to the 12 Hour, Natural Yeast Infection Cure Part »
The signs of Candida overgrowth are not always clear indicators of what type of vaginal infection you may have. Yeast infections, trichomoniasis, and bacterial vaginosis (the most common type of vaginal infection is bacterial vaginosis) all cause vaginal itching and irritation; a symptom most women consider a tell-tale sign of a Candida infection. As a result, many vaginal infections are mistakenly diagnosed as Candida infections. Consequently, taking a home Candida test can help bring some clarity to an otherwise confusing situation by providing you with a probability of your body being infected by yeast.
There are more symptoms that can occur when you have an infection, knowing the signs of Candida overgrowth can help you diagnose yourself with more accuracy. A good way to ascertain with a great deal of confidence what type of health malady troubling you is by visiting a physician. Only a doctor can utilize various tests to give you a clear, accurate diagnosis.
A few common signs of Candida overgrowth include the following signs:
- A white vaginal discharge that has the consistency of cottage cheese
- Experiencing burning sensations while you are urinating or while you are having intercourse
- Experiencing abdominal pains
- Suffering from bowel problems like constipation and diarrhea
- Having muscle weakness
- Feeling overcome with tiredness when you normally would not be tired
- Experiencing muscle aches and pains in various places in the body
- Feeling unable to concentrate or pay attention
- Having cravings for sugary foods, alcohol, or foods made with yeast
- Experiencing itching or irritation in the vagina and at the opening of the vagina
The place in the body where Candida attacks you determines what type of symptoms you will experience. A vaginal Candida infection will likely cause itching and irritation in the vagina, and at the entrance to the vagina. Additionally, Candida growing inside the vagina can cause a white cottage cheese like vaginal discharge. Candidiasis of the mouth (oral thrush), on the other hand, will cause white lesions of Candida to form on the tongue and around the inside of the mouth. Take into consideration where the symptoms are occurring and how they are manifesting before designating them as signs of Candida overgrowth.
If you do have Candida overgrowth, Sarah Summer is a professional who can help you safely and naturally eliminate Candida overgrowth. Summer’s safe, natural treatments can stop even recurrent and systemic Candida infections by dealing with the root causes of recurrent Candida infections. Individuals who experience recurrent yeast infections are not addressing the root causes of Candidiasis and thereby never free of the painful, agonizing cycle of infection recurrence. Sarah Summer’s publication, Natural Cure for Yeast Infection, is published by Clickbank (a subsidiary of Keynetics Incorporated) and will expound on how to eliminate Candida infections. If you have any questions for Summer, you can contact her easily via her email address found at the bottom of her website.
- http://www.vagisilkit.com/kit2/index.shtml (the most common type of infection is BV)
***This article and the material on this website MAY have slight errors. Make sure you check out our disclaimer.