This test was taken from http://www.yeastconnection.com/yeast.html and adapted from the original test. To take this test, simply select “yes” to any of the questions that you answer yes to. The point value for a “yes” answer is listed at the end of each question. If you cannot answer “yes” to a question, simply leave that question as a “no” and no points will be added to your score for that question. This short yeast infection test should give you a quick suggestion as to whether or not your body is suffering from a Candida infection.
The Short Yeast Infection Test
- Have you taken antibiotics for some time or have you repetitively used antibiotics? 4 points
- Have you developed repeated episodes of prostate, vaginal, or urinary tract infections? 3 points
- Do you feel “sick all over” but are not able to diagnose a cause for this sickly feeling? 2 points
- Do you suffer from hormonal disturbances, i.e. menstrual aberrations, PMS, tiredness, decreased body temperature, sugar cravings, sexual problems? 2 points
- Do you find yourself overly sensitive to tobacco smoke, perfumes, and other chemical odors? 2 points
- Do you find yourself suffering from lapses in concentration or memory? 2 points
- Have you been taking steroids for some time; or have you taken “the pill” for more than three years? 2 points
- Do you find specific foods capable of triggering your symptoms? 1 point
- Do you suffer frequent bouts of constipation, bloating, diarrhea, or abdominal pain? 1 point
- Is your skin irritated by tingling, itching, dryness, or burning; do you develop skin rashes? 1 point
Yeast Infection Test Scoring for Women
If your yeast infection test score was 12 points or more, your health problems are very likely to be connected to a yeast infection. If your score was less than 12 points but at least 9 points or more, it is probable that your health maladies are related to yeast infection.
Yeast Infection Test Scoring for Men
If your yeast infection test score was 10 points or more, your health problems are very likely to be connected to a yeast infection. If your score was less than 10 points but at least 7 points or more, it is probable that your health maladies are related to yeast infection.
***This article and the material on this website MAY have slight errors. Make sure you check out our disclaimer.