Women who are plagued with chronic Candidiasis can sometimes exhibit yeast-related disorders in their health. These maladies that are brought on by yeast can make a woman feel ’sick all over.’ When coupled with other factors like nutritional deficiencies, emotional stress, viral infections, parasites, environmental chemicals, and environmental molds; the body’s immune system can become weakened.
When yeast toxins affect the body, you often feel ’sick all over’ because your immune system, the endocrine system, and the brain are all related and are affected by yeast toxins. PMS, sexual dysfunction, headache, and depression are among some of the symptoms that can arise as a result of yeast toxins affecting the body.
Your medical history may look like this:
- Repeated antibiotics during childhood
- Acne during teen years
- Recurrent urinary infections
- Frequent vaginitis
- Menstrual problems
- Fatigue, depression, headache
- Visits to many different physicians
- Digestive symptoms
- Crave sweets
- Sick all over
If your medical history sounds similar, you may have a yeast-related illness that is caused by too much yeast in your body.
Natural Cures for Yeast Infections
There are many individuals who have taken expensive prescription drugs to treat an outbreak of candida albicans; however, many of these individuals have experience repeat or recurrent yeast infections. One woman who suffered from a
Sarah Summer describes her untreatable yeast infection on her website stating:
My recurring yeast infection came back with a torturous vengeance. That was about three years ago. I was in extreme discomfort and visited my doctor. She confirmed what I already knew, but she told me this time my Yeast Infection was different.
"This Is a Serious Yeast Infection" my doctor said. The serious form of yeast infection occurs when the yeast actually turns into a mold and sends out tentacles called hyphae, or roots, into the skin. Not only is it difficult to treat, but, my doctor said "It was Impossible to Cure.” Further, she said that all the previous treatments we’d tried, merely controlled the symptoms, the infamous Band-Aid therapy. Now it was a serious, very serious, situation. (http://www.natural-cure-for-yeast-infection.com)
Summer was able after considerable research to develop an all-natural cure for her yeast infection. She has written a book that is sold via ClickBank (a subsidiary of Keynetics Incorporated) and can learn about her book here: http://www.natural-cure-for-yeast-infection.com. Summer’s book comes with an eight week iron clad money back guarantee. You can also contact her via her email address located at the bottom of the aforementioned website. If you have been suffering from recurrent bouts of Candidiasis in your genitals you can notice a difference using Summer’s methods within as little as 12 hours and eventually be totally healed of your persistent yeast infections.
So What Should Your Physician Know About You?
There are many ways in which a licensed physician will work with you to determine the cause of your health maladies. Your medical history, your physical examination, stool examinations, blood tests, urine tests, x-rays, and other more intricate laboratory examinations can all be used to help ascertain what exactly is going wrong with your body.
Many doctors consider a patient’s story, i.e. their medical history and their experiences, provides the doctor with much more information than any other diagnostic method could. There are literally dozens of pertinent facts your doctor will need to know about you for him or her to help accurately diagnose you. Here is a list of a few of them:
- What do you eat for your meals and snacks?
- Do you smoke cigarets or cigars?
- How often do you consume alcoholic beverages?
- What types of drugs and medications are you currently using?
- What types of environmental exposures are you inundated with at your place of work or your residence?
- Does cologne or perfume seem to bother you at all?
- Are you bothered by fabric shop odors?
- Are you bothered by molds or dusts?
- Are you bothered by pollens or have any allergic reaction to pollen?
- Are you bothered by animal danders or have any allergic reaction to animal danders?
- What is your living at home environment like—are you exposed to odorous carpets, gas cooking stoves, insecticides, or smoke?
- Are you currently using pesticides or lawn chemicals for your outdoors?
Many patients who suffer from candidiasis have often seen several physicians. Dr. William G. Crook, in his book The Yeast Connection and the Woman shares one experience by a patient who he called in his book Harriet. Harriet said:
“During the past year, I’ve seen six different doctors. I’ve had every test in the book and every opening in my body has been looked into. When the physicians came up empty-handed, they said ’Your symptoms are probably due to stress. Yet, you can be reassured because we don’t find anything really wrong with you.”
According to Dr. William G. Crook, Harriet’s story was similar to those he has had related to him from countless people who write or call him.
Tests for Candida Albicans
There are several different types of tests your doctor can employ to determine if you suffer from candida albicans. Laboratory studies may very well help in the determination of such a problem. Here are three candida albicans tests that a doctor can do to help determine if you have a problem with yeast:
- Stool examinations for candida albicans and other microbes.
- Comprehensive examination of feces. Several different physicians have discovered that such an analysis helps them study their patients with yeast-related health maladies and other chronic problems. Such examinations test the digestive capacity, gastrointestinal function, and the status of microbial lifeforms in the gut. The latter test shows predominant bacterial strains and potential pathogens. Additionally, such examinations provide culture and sensitivity tests for candida species.
- Candida blood examinations of different types, including a measurement of candida antibodies, immune complexes, and antigens.
***This article and the material on this website MAY have slight errors. Make sure you check out our disclaimer.